I finally went and got my boys pictures taken. I went to Katie Wells and she did an awesome job!! They all turned out so cute, it was so hard for me to decide which ones I wanted. Jett was so good during the session, Nash on the other hand not so much. I was really glad we got so many cute shots of Nash. He would be good for one minute and then cry, then he would be good again for another minute and then cry. I think he was mad at me for waking him up from his nap to get his pictures taken. Anyway I thought they all turned out great and I thought I would share a few of them!!
Kenz the boys look so good!! :) i love the little farts!!! Your such a good mom! i love you and i hope i can be as good as you are someday! have a great day!
Andy and I were married in 2003 in the Idaho Falls temple. We now live in St.Anthony where I am a stay at home mom of the three little ones, Jett, Nash, and Jerzi. Andy is a PA and works at Upper Valley Medicine in Rigby.
You're so right! Every picture is so good and your boys did a fabulous job smiling!!! Great job to Katie Wells.
ReplyDeleteShe does such a great job!
ReplyDeleteKenz the boys look so good!! :) i love the little farts!!! Your such a good mom! i love you and i hope i can be as good as you are someday! have a great day!
ReplyDeleteThose are really cute pictures! It's probably easy to get cute pics of such handsome little boys! Hope to see you all soon! Mandy
ReplyDelete