Then Jett decided to go outside, and get out his little bubble lawn mower and mow some snow and ice. I said, "Jett what you doin' are you going to mow the snow down," he said, " Yep mom I sure am." I actually thought it was a pretty good idea myself!!
Then my mom and dad have been gone to Arizona for a month and my mom brought Nash a cute little Phoenix Suns Nash jersey back. It is so cute and he looks like a little stud in it. Thanks mom he loves it!






Ok...too funny of a picture of Nash at Wal-Mart. I am laughing out loud!! Love it.
ReplyDeleteMan, I have never had a kid fall asleep anywhere. As I told you I usually leave the store either screaming or crying. He is so cute though, and I think Jet is a genious. Teach him how a snow blower works and you are in business.
ReplyDelete