Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Birthday Boy!!

I can't believe our little Nash is two years old already!! Time just seems to slip by so fast. We had a little party for Nash before all the holiday celebrations started. I try to make sure we make his birthday a big deal it being so close to christmas and all. Poor guy!! We love our Nasher more than anything. He is the happiest kid to be around, always having a smile on his face. Some things Nash does at 2 years old:
Feeds himself
Likes to drink out of a cup
Sleeps all night from 8p.m. to 8a.m.
Still takes naps during the day
Loves his Dad and Grandpa
Loves all animals
Loves to take baths
His favorite word for the moment is Nasty
Can talk very well and say pretty much anything
Very fast little runner
He can entertain himself and play for hours
Loves to watch people
Can be very stubborn
Has the cutest smile
When he wants something he wants it now!!
Loves his brother and copies everything he does
Loves to eat poppers aka --popcorn
Makes everyone happy
We are so blessed to have Nash in our lives, and for him to be healthy and happy. I'm so grateful for the things that he teaches me everyday. Yes there are days that I want to pull my hair out, but the good days always out weigh the bad. Happy Birthday Nash!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment